We are in the field of pest control management and anti-termite treatment solutions for several years now. We perfectly understand how pests can make life truly miserable, whether it may be a business institution home, hospital or any other place.
- To Design Pest Control Treatment Schedules.
- The office will be serviced on day of Schedule.
- All areas will be inspected and treated as needed with pre defined schedule.
- Planned & Controlled Strategies.
- Latest Equipment & Eco Friendly Technology.
- Disposal & Removal.
- All work is guaranteed to be performed in a professional manner and in conjunction with up-to-date treatment techniques and application methods.
|No||TYPES OF INFESTATION||SIGNS OF INFESTATION||REMEDY|
|1||Rodents||Distinctive smell and noise.|
Damages stock and cause damage to the fabric of premises.
|Rodent proofing & regular mouse control service.|
|2||Ants||Live insects and ants travelling in a line in your premises.||Identify the species.|
Close access points.
Regular fumigation to be conducted.
|3||Mosquito||Clusters of flies, either alive or dead.||Install mosquito netting.|
Remove stagnant water and clear all garbage as they are breeding grounds for flies / mosquitoes.
Place fly killers in appropriate locations.
|4||Termites||The presence of termite tubes made of earth, snaking their way across an exposed area.|
Termites often destroy wood from within, leaving hardly any indication from the outside.
|Unfortunately there is no homemade remedy for termites.|
Clean sweep offers termite control with a guarantee for a set period.
|5||Cockroach||Dead adult cockroaches or egg cases.|
Cockroaches are nocturnal and if seen during the day it is a sign of infestation.
|Remove food droppings and ensure cleanliness of premises.|
Garbage / waste to be cleared regularly and area to be cleaned
Night time inspections are better.
Regular visits by cockroach control service.