We can provide an array of testing for electromechanical relays. We have extensive experience in testing EM relays, and is aspiring to make a distinct position in the market. We use parametric and life testing for EM relays to find a relationship between quality and reliability for a specific user application. Once this relationship is established, 100% inspection against meaningful test limits can be very effective in screening out relays that are most likely to fail prematurely.
EVALUATION AND GO/NO-GO TESTING
- Preparing test program.
- Fixturing as required.
- Testing and classification.
- Recording and analyzing parameter distribution data.
- Setting go/no-go limits and test failure categories.
- Analyzing data and preparing report on results of testing.
- Selection of life test samples using evaluation data
- Testing and datalogging samples at intervals during and after life test
- Provide statistical analysis of results using Weibull distribution techniques
- Analyzing data and preparing detailed report on results of life testing
- Obtain and compare quality and reliability data on relay samples from potential vendors
- Recommend qualified vendors based on test data
- Provide baseline data for selecting vendors
- Review and analyze supplier quality systems and processes to assure consistent high quality components
- Ensure application is correct
ANALYSIS OF FIELD FAILURES
- Collect data on field returns
- Categorize failure modes
- Make recommendations for future improvements
- Track root-cause failure analysis and manage improvements with suppliers
- RF testing: determine insertion loss, return loss, and isolation for your relays
- Aerospace/Military: vib/shock testing, thermal shock, leak testing, thermal cycle, altitude