Can’t stand the idea of sweltering through another summer without air conditioning? Or shivering through another winter? It’s time to get air conditioning and our easy guide is designed to help you choose the one that’s perfect for you. Should you opt for a Split System or a Ducted? What’s best for your type of home? And what even is a Multi-Split System?
At Muzna, air conditioning is all we do. So whether you just want to cool down a couple of rooms, or want the ultimate in climate control over your entire home, we make finding the perfect air-conditioner system a breeze.
THREE MAIN TYPES OF AIR CONDITIONING SOLUTIONS YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM
SPLIT SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONING
Split Systems are ideal for heating and cooling individual rooms in your home and compact spaces.
What’s a Split System? Quite simply, a Split System Air Conditioner is designed for individual areas in your home. For instance, you may only want to air condition the baby’s room, or maybe the main living area where you do most of your entertaining. Or perhaps your own bedroom, for those humid nights. With a Split System, the compressor is installed outside your house and the unit that passes air into the house is either discreetly wall mounted or a compact floor-standing unit.
ADVANTAGES OF SPLIT SYSTEM
- The first is that a Split System is more economical than other types of Air Conditioning systems, as you’re only buying and installing one unit at a time and using less energy than some other systems.
- The second benefit of a Split System is that they allow you to select the rooms you only want to air condition.
MULTI SPLIT AIR CONDITIONING SOLUTION
MULTI SPLIT SYSTEMS ARE IDEAL FOR
- Heating and cooling up to 5 rooms.
- Homes with limited space for ducted air conditioning.
- When you want to control room temperatures individually.
What’s a Multi Split System? In every family or couple, there’s always someone who loves the room to be icy cold. And there are those who want comfort without chill. A Multi Split Air Conditioner lets you run multiple air conditioners with just one outside compressor, giving you independent temperature control over each room. You can choose which rooms and the type of indoor unit for each room. Now that’s multi choice!
ADVANTAGES OF MULTI SPLIT SYSTEM
- Firstly, it’s a convenient, economical air solution, allowing maximum comfort, with minimum running costs, because you can heat or cool rooms exactly as you need.
- Secondly, with just one outdoor unit, you can choose up to 5 different kinds of indoor units to suit each rooms décor. Choose from wall mounted, duct connected, floor standing ceiling suspended or a cassette type unit.
- Thirdly, separate controls let you tailor and control the climate in each room, so everyone’s happy.